FDLRS Child Find Specialists, in coordination with school districts, locate young children who are potentially eligible for services under the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA).
FDLRS Child Find provides diagnostic screening, placement coordination, training, and support to parents of young children who have or are at risk of developing disabilities.
For more information on FDLRS Child Find services in your area, contact your local FDLRS Associate Center.
Sampling of Services Offered by FDLRS Child Find Specialist
- Appropriate Practices
- Child Development Milestones
- Child Find Awareness and Outreach
- Child Find Service Coordination
- CHRIS Database Management
- Early Childhood Developmental Screenings, Coordination, and Resources
- Interagency Collaboration