Free Parent Webinars Fridays with FDLRS
The FDLRS Administration Project and Associate Centers Network are proud to offer a series of parent webinars to take place virtually over the 2021-2022 school year.
Each webinar will be conducted monthly during lunch hours from 12:00pm-12:45pm, EST, on designated Fridays. All session will be recorded and posted to our Recorded Webinars page for access throughout the year.
These webinars are free of charge and open to all parents, families, and professionals working with children with disabilities or those with unique learning needs. Please register today for one or all the upcoming Friday with FDLRS Parent Webinars.
- Family Guide for at Home Learning (December 17, 2021)
- Smart Artificial Intelligence Devices at Home (January 21, 2022)
- Supporting Writing at Home (February 18, 2022)
- Including Children in Storytime (March 18, 2022)
- Sensory Processing for Parents (April 15, 2022)
- Summer Activities and Resources for Parents and Families (May 13, 2022)