FDLRS Human Resource Development (HRD) personnel have knowledge of research-based instructional practices and resources in the areas of classroom behavior management, instructional strategies (reading, math, and science), differentiated instruction, Universal Design for Learning, explicit instruction, secondary transition, collaborative teaching, and other Florida Department of Education initiatives.
FDLRS HRD Specialist collaborate with school district personnel, community agencies, educational service providers, and other stakeholders to plan, deliver, follow-up, and evaluate data-based professional learning opportunities.
For more information on HRD services in your area, contact your local FDLRS Associate Center.
Sampling of Services Offered by FDLRS HRD Specialist
- Access to the General Curriculum
- Behavior and Classroom Management Strategies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Disability Awareness
- ESE 101
- Evidence-Based Instructional Strategies for all Content Areas
- Explicit Instruction
- Facilitated IEP
- IEP Guide
- Matrix of Services
- Multisensory Learning
- Strategic Instruction Model (Content Enhancement, Learning Strategies)
- Sustained Coaching and Modeling
- Universal Design for Learning
- Virtual Instruction
- Classroom Coaching and Modeling