Human Resources Development
FDLRS Human Resources Development (HRD) function personnel collaboratively plan and provide information, training, and technical assistance /consultation and resources related to effective instructional strategies and models for the education of children and youth who are exceptional and/or have unique needs based on locally assessed needs and established priorities.
HRD services include needs assessments and personnel development with multi-level professional development activities at the awareness, comprehensive, integration, application and follow-up levels.
For more information on HRD services in your area, contact your local FDLRS Associate Center.
Sampling of Services Offered by Human Resource Development Specialist
- Access to the General Curriculum
- Behavior and Classroom Management Strategies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Disability Awareness
- ESE 101
- Evidence-Based Instructional Strategies for all Content Areas
- Explicit Instruction
- Facilitated IEP
- IEP Guide
- Matrix of Services
- Multisensory Learning
- Strategic Instruction Model (Content Enhancement, Learning Strategies)
- Sustained Coaching and Modeling
- Universal Design for Learning
- Virtual Instruction
- Classroom Coaching and Modeling